Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MTN FREE BROWSING ON PC

This is to inform all of you that the zain and mtn free internet browsing with your mobile phone or computer is still on and it is totally free, all you need to do is just to get your phone and computer and put in the configurations and you will start browsing instantly free on your computer.
If you are interested in my products just mail me or call my phone number 08060374821 or 048488169 you can also send a mail to cashmoney4realg@yahoo.com or precious5@rocketmail.com , you can call me any time you like whether in the night or in the day i will not dissapoint you as i will never compromise the standard you always wanted.
I could have posted this settings on the web but due to that our service providers are often waiting to see our new style that we are using so for privacy i have to withdraw from posting it on the web so if you want it just call me any time and i will send toyou.
My name is Precious.

0 comments: