Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

latest mtn trick - cheat codes for mtn on phone and computer

Waooh, not so just a trick but a pass that you can use to escape and go offshores, get your proxy hidden and get connected to the outside server and browse the internet free of charge.
You can also watch your dstv online without the use of disc, decoder or tv card and paying not even a kobo to any one as your subscription fee. I have the software and the settings for all these and i sell them at very low price which is negotiable so why don"t you pick up your phone and dial this phone number now 08060374821 or 048488169, call me any time i will pick up your call and we can talk. This is not all you can also send your text message to any where in the world for free so call me now and get your happy christmass package that will make this xmass the best you have ever seen in your life.
I am always here to make you happy so come join my world of happiness and joy as you will now save at least 50 percent of your earnings and use them on something better rather than spending your money on subscription fees, you can also mail me on cashmoney4realg@yahoo.com or precious5@rocketmail.com or go to my websites and see thing s for your self on www.precious5.blogspot.com, www.cashmoney5.blogspot.com or www.precious5.blog126.fc2.com thanks my name oncemore is precious

1 comments:

Free Browsing said...

Great blog you gat here, feel free to also check out mine @ http://9raland.blogspot.com