Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

how to browse free on computer with mtn, zain and etisalat plus free dstv on computer

HI Pal ,
I Just found out a way you can use MTN to Browse absolutely free using you phone or your computer which will be there after interfaced with you system and it work for all phones
but not chinese phones, i believe you know what i mean.

go to where you put in your configuration for browsing

homepage: wap.mtnonline.com/lnk000/=www.google.com/
IP: 081.93.186.116
port: 80

i believe that it works for all phones but if it does not work on you phone then contact me.

now that you phone browses free, i will introduce to you the latest free browsing software and settings on computer.
i will let you know that i am a king when it comes to free browsing and information marketing, and i have the software and settings for free browsing with mtn (4 codes available), glo (1 code pending), zain (2 codes available), etisalat (1 code available), free dstv (1 code available), i know you understand what i mean by the codes which is just the settings and software, so if you are interested to get these software and settings for free internet browsing that will allow you to browse the internet free 24 hours with mtn, glo, zain or etisalat because i enjoy my 24 hours free uninterrupted browsing on my computer and i think is high time you started enjoying free browsing and stop going to cybercafe rather turn your home to a mini cafe, i will be expecting your mails and calls.
to get this free browsing and free dstv setting and software on computer, just call me on 08060374821 or 048488169 or mail me on cashmoney4realg@yahoo.com to get it.
I am Precious by name.
thanks and get to call me now


Good Luck, Happy Surfing
to get the full version of mtn, zain or etisalat free browsing on computer , call me on 08060374821 or 048488169 or mail me on cashmoney4realg@yahoo.com

0 comments: