Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, JUST LISTEN TO ME

hey, you know that i love you so much and for the past one month i have been thinking of you, just last night i wasn't able to sleep all because of you even when i tried sleeping something flogs my mind telling ' hey, are you so wicked? how would you be enjoying yourself while your friends are out there suffering everyday to reach their online success while you that have achieved it don't want to help and make it easier for them' oh my God! i started thinking of you once more and this mko9rning i reached a conclusion. Here is my conclusion.
I reached a conclusion and i crossed my heart that i will help and mentor you to your online success but on the other hand i thought of how i will achieve this goal, then i figured out two wonderful ways that i will use to help and mentor you. I am going to reduce the prices of my products by 50% discount off the original price so that you can purchase it with ease and i will use my newly creasted membership site on the internet to reach you and solve your problems all you need to do is just to login to http://www.preciousmoneyclub.webs.com and sign up with us and you can share your topics, advertise your products, discuss your problems, watch movies and even add your's and get our free e books that will make you achieve your online success and make you rich instantly, the other way is that bi will reduce the prize of my products by 50%.
illegal browsing on computer: initially N5,000 now N2,500
free dstv on computer: initially N3,000 now N1,500
illegal browsing on phone: initially N1,500 now free but you can appreciate
free text messaging on phone: initially N1,500 now free but you can appreciate
fast money e book: initially N15,000 now N7,500
my online success e book: initially N10,000 now N5,000
International simcard: initially N15,000 n0w N7,5000

my friend i did all this things because of that i love you so much and i understand the pains you are going through just to achieve your success and i assure you that soon you will reach it as i will mentor you to the peak of your online success.
To contact me just call me on 08060374821 or mail me on cashmoney4realg@yahoo.com.
I love you so much and i am ready to here you out.
God bless you

0 comments: